First: I wanted to update everyone. I finally went ahead and registered my domain as myhandsaregod.net The original format with “.wordpress.com” does redirect you to my new domain, but just in case you have any troubles in the future I wanted to reference the information directly.
Beyond that I wanted to write a post of thanks. Giving thanks is not just for the winter holiday season and is a good thing to practice regularly. I am far better than I used to be, but often find that I still have lapses in gratitude. Today’s instance though, started as a mental giving thanks for the vacation that I so much enjoyed, while my body was engaged in my returning to work. It felt so good to acknowledge for myself that I wanted to share my thoughts.
Thank you God: the divine, the universe, Shiva, etc., and my greater spirit self.
- Thank you for helping to guide me into the journey of saving and planning for such a big and wonderful vacation.
- Thank you for putting people and situations and resources in my path to help accomplish that.
- Thank you for helping me to find and keep my alignment as often as possible to continue to make positive changes in my life.
- Thank you for helping me to do my job well and to save the resources I earned.
- Thank you for helping others to find and maintain their alignment as well.
- Thank you for enabling me to do healing work and to flow energy where people need it most.
- Thank you for continually sending me ample work, which ensures I always have enough.
- Thank you for all your blessings and assistance in my life, may I be able to remain in alignment as much as possible to do good things on your behalf.
Thank you to my family (including mom, brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew).
- Thank you for helping to create the wonderful vacation I was able to experience.
- Thank you for being in alignment and seeing my need for that rest.
- Thank you for helping with the resources and planning of the trip.
- Thank you for being there with me to experience the beauty and fun and relaxation.
- Thank you for just being in my life and being caring family.
- Thank you for being you.
Thanks to my human self.
- Thank you for hanging in all the times that things got rough.
- Thank you for doing your best to keep yourself healthy.
- Thank you for working so hard to bring 2 beautiful children into this world.
- Thank you for teaching yourself how to change your brain.
- Thank you for healing yourself.
- Thank you for learning and practicing how to relax.
- Thank you for finding and staying in alignment as much as possible.
- Thank you for focusing so well that the resources were saved and the trip was accomplished.
- Thank you for allowing yourself to rest and relax.
- Thank you for finding the beauty and enjoyment.
- Thank you for what you do for others, and for helping others to relax and release pain.
- Thank you for just being you and all that you are and do.
There’s more but I forgot the words and I need to do 2 more massages today, starting in 20 min…. To keep moving…
May you all find your moments to give thanks and find gratitude, and may you all have wonderful beautiful journeys that include enough rest and relaxation.