I’m super tired and we’re still not completely done with clearing out the rental. I’ve had to go back to work, so the pace slowed in a major way with Nathan doing his best to wrap up the rest. To top it off I definitely strained/sprained my shoulder and have had to do everything available to attempt to get it back to functionality as quickly as possible. That process has left me feeling better physically, but open to energetic junk and I have spent all day feeling someone’s extreme sadness. I fought tears all afternoon promising myself I would not cry on clients again.
To that end I have done everything I could to attempt to stay buoyant. I created a list of “I love” mentally to repeat to get through my afternoon.
- I love kitties, small and big.
- I love sunshine.
- I love soft fuzzy warm blankets.
- I love feeling good.
- I love my hair (even though I need a haircut desperately, it still looks decent and is soft).
- I love flowers.
- I love beautiful things.
- I love being able to feel others (most of the time) because it helps me to help them. (Occasional exceptions apply).
- I love Tesla cars.
- I love alternate energy sources.
- I love cute babies.
- I love seeing my children have fun and smiling.
- I love my strength.
- I love real wood floors… And tile.
- I love fire and fireplaces.
- I love colorful things.
- I love the first snow of the year (especially if I get to stay home).
- I love massages.
- I love candles,crystals, and gemstones… All pretty things.
- I love having fun.
- I love cuddling and snuggling with Nathan, kids and pets.
- I love lemon water.
- I love spring and Autumn- flowers blooming and colorful leaves.
- I love celebrating anything.
- I love seeing others be supported by friends and family… I told the office manager I’m just a little jealous and want to be like her when I grow up because she has so many good friends that show up for her.
There was more, but tired and achy just won.
May you have speedy recoveries, healthy days, and feel good mostly. May your tears stay at bay when needed and may you always have good friends that show up for you. May your list of loves be plentiful and present, and easily remembered when absent. May you have all the rest you need and energy for all your activities, chosen and otherwise.
Good night y’all.
Siva Hir Su