Considering my line of work and my life, these are not so random, random thoughts.
- When will allopathic medicine treat individuals?
- When will people see that most of institutional medicine is making money off of our inability to heal fully, only treating symptoms for money?
- When will anyone realize that a pill is not curing or fixing anything unless it is taken for a finite time and never needed again?
- When will people see the neverending reaching for better is what life is?
- How many people actually give themselves the opportunity to experience a moment fully, ever in their lives?
- How many actually accomplish full experience on a regular basis?
- Is it possible to live modern life fully as the observer? Especially considering all the imposed expectations laden in the label “modern life”. Personally, I feel like anyone living fully as observer is existing outside the parameters of modern life to begin with. I’m not certain the two (observer & modern life) are actually compatible.
- When will mankind see that war is always technically an option, but never really not an option?
- When will people realize that making others uncomfortable only points out the problem?
- When will humanity work together to find easy compromises as solutions?
- When will the majority learn how to reach for better as a collective?
- When will we all find our Bodhi tree?
- When will I get haircuts or massages again😂?
Sorry, had to break deep philosophical thoughts up for a moment… Levity always helps.
May you have deep clarity and understanding. May you find levity in the benign. May you find moments of upliftment. May you know that the divine loves and supports you in all that you do.