I has been told
Many religions say
There was a great flood
Nearly all life was lost
Momma was hungry
Momma was thirsty
The flood waters
We are food
To that which
When balance is
Will be restored
I just is
We did contribute
We must contribute
All of us will
In some way
Living is determined
On efforts made
It's my part
And I know
~ Treasa Cailleach
A Netflix original, animated series. I’m watching it with my kids, while doing my best to pull out of my nosedive. It has many good learning lessons in it and just like other shows I’ve watched with my kids lately, it stirred contemplation. I felt like it was making some sense of senseless, for me right now. So, I’m working on it.
- I want to be me and be safe and be happy.
- I want to find healing and peace.
- I want to feel again, especially love, and balance my thoughts with my feelings.
- I want to enjoy the fun of life and still be safe and happy.
- I want all my divine masculines/feminines to be healed and safe and happy.
- I want my divine masculines/feminines to know they were sold by the establishment, in their unique views, to the devil/darkness, and it’s not their fault. We were all duped one way or another.
- I want my divine masculines/feminines to understand the addiction of the hunt, and find their balance with nature.
- I want my divine masculines/feminines to balance their feelings with thought and vice versa.
- I want us all to feel loved and know that the feeling of goodness is the answer.
- I want my divine masculines/feminines to find their successes.
- I want my divine masculines and feminines to be healed and more balanced in all ways.
- I want us all to feel good.
- I want us all to feel peace and comfortable.
- More berries, and veggies, but a good mix of all of it. Too much of anything can make you crazy.
- Even fish is okay in moderation.
- Too much meat and/or sugar can make you crazy faster, and possibly lead to doom, because it causes imbalance both inside and out.
- Adventure is only fun when you don’t balme yourself for things going wrong.
- Find your courage and release your guilt.
- You have to heal your own broken heart, no one can fit it for you.
- Filling the void with food, or anyone or anything else, is certain doom.
- Acknowledge that self has made it through a lot and none of it was intended, but beating the self up for it will only bring more pain.
- Sometimes sacrifice is necessary to do something genuinely good, but never assume that you have the right reason for something having happened, and again be kind to one’s self for having made the sacrifice.
- Listening to your heart and instincts may seem weird, but is a really good thing, when intellect- knowing the source- is the moderator to keep your self safe.
- See the failings of others as reminders to stay focused on your self, know how to avoid the doom they bring.
- Forgive yourself and others for everything, especially kin and parents.
- See how those that hurt you were duped or disconnected in some way, their inner self would never have let the hurt happen.
- See the warning signs, stay connected to the earth, the tree of life, and hear what the rain tells you. The guidance is everywhere if you allow yourself to see, hear and feel it.
- The charming pirate may stir good feelings, but is more likely to cause disaster than actually fix what has to be healed from within. That is also true of the others with good intentions, but whom carry a slice of their own crazy needing healed.
- The journey is helpful in finding all the elements of healing that your self needs.
- In the end, all will be okay.
May you see the helpful information in your experience. May you understand why everything is in your experience. May you figure everything out as quickly as possible to save yourself grief and/or guilt, and be kind to yourself when you don’t. May you know everything and everyone can be healed. May we all feel safe, loved and find our successes. May we all be peaceful and comfortable. May we all have easier days and more things to be grateful for, and find the forgiveness for ourself and others. May life get easier and easier for everyone. May we navigate away from demons and darkness, towards the light and joy life was intended to be. May we all be happily content and having the funest journey of all time. We are all free to choose, and may we all choose the best over the worst. Above all, may we know the divine loves and supports us in all that we do.
So, I found myself reevaluating my SG/SJ (or is it JS?) Online duo from aeons ago. I realized that at this point, even though I’m pretty sure I’ve figured out at least one half of the duo, I don’t need confirmation anymore. Not only that, I have come to a comfortable place of not wanting or needing them to do anything. I realized that even if they did come forward with honesty, that at this point I would probably be wary of a continuation of that dishonesty and all their half-truths, and it would be rather pointless. I also realized that I would have difficulty trusting much of anything, and that isn’t what a solid relationship is built upon. Additionally, I realized that anyone willing to do what was done, and not seek forgiveness sooner, has bigger psychological problems needing addressed that I’d rather avoid. Especially in a been there, done that, sort-of way. I know that I personally deserve better because I did already deal with that, and in several instances in my lifetime. I won and now it’s time for rewards.
That then stirred thinking.
Between relearning how to play Magic the Gathering, and relearning to separate singular from plural “they” by using “they are” vs “they are all”, and several other similar relearnings, I know am doing better and better everyday.
The biggest factor is because I am learning to play the new game of life, with the new rules, and I’m doing quite well with it.
We are all in that boat, and some of us are doing better than others. Those that are unable to learn the new ways will eventually perish. I’d like to believe that I am doing better than enough to survive, but only time will tell. For that reason I’m grateful to every person that helps me learn an aspect of the new ways. Yet I’m not perfect and still make my own mistakes. So, I am also grateful when I figure something out enough to help my children or those around me, but I’m also grateful when those around me have patience with my moments of failure where I’m still playing catch up.
I think it’s time we all start cooperating and working together to navigate this new world we are living in. I think it’s time to acknowledge limitations so that we can work together to compensate for those limitations and find better solutions. I believe it is time to let go of forcing ourselves or anyone else to do, act, behave, or be certain ways. There are more options than that, if we let them in, and frankly I would love to let all of the good in.
For me personally I am doing my best. I am doing my best to be a kinder, gentler mom, and show my children how to navigate this world one step at a time. I am doing my best to be a good friend to those I care about, and show them I do care, by thinking of them and then following through with those moments of thought. I’m doing my best to take care of my husband and help him.
But beyond all of that I am doing my best to acknowledge my own limitations and give myself a break. I would love to do more for more people, hell I would love to do more for those I already care about. Sometimes I feel bad because I want to do more and can’t, and I’m doing my best to come to terms with the fact that I am only one human, and I do have limits of both time and resources. You can only fit so much into a day or week, and you can only help so many before it takes a toll on self, and that is where I’m at. It has started taking a toll and I must care for myself or I will break again.
So, today I have focused on positive self-talk and the things that I need. I have focused on moments that I have provided for others and asked: “How I can let those same moments in for myself?” I have focused on movements and what my body is telling me: what is tight, where are the restrictions and why. I have focused on giving my body space to breathe and for energy to flow. I have chased down blocks for both clients and myself, even if there are many more to go. I did a little art work on my big commissions, and bought a bouquet of flowers for a friend who’s under-the-weather from chemo. I have flowed the Reiki for myself and my clients. And, I have written this to congratulate myself, because if no one else does, then I must honor and respect myself. I am doing my best, and all things considered it’s not half bad, so I deserve to have kudos in any form it takes.
There are solutions and I am intent on finding them. I wish for everyone around me to heal, and the best way to enable that is to figure out this new life and the new rules, and make it work well enough for myself to show others it is possible. We all deserve better and I will continue to do my best to pave a way for that.
I am doing better and better, and I wish that for everyone, and I deserve to see it begin to manifest. My body is healing, slowly, but surely, and I wish that for everyone. Let’s make this plandemic fail and let all the chips fall. We can do it if we all work together and acknowledge that because of said event, the world and human experience, has changed in many ways. Once the toothpaste is out of the tube there is no going back. We must all do our best to move forward and find new ways of living, but most of all find new ways to work together for actual solutions. Humanity will evolve, or our species will quickly become extinct. For me personally, I have new dietary needs and reactions, and healing damage to organs can take a long while. I will continue to do my best to support my body as fully as I am able.
I am doing my best to let go of the past, the old ways, the old rules, the old language structure, the old habbits of being. Because, only in letting go can I allow the new ways to be absorbed/learned. I deserve to allow as much as I am humanly able, and I deserve to experience patience from those around me. Everything takes time, everything in due time.
I am worthy and I deserve to be free and healthy.
You do too!
May you see your way to allowing better for yourself and others. May you have patience with others still learning the things you’ve mastered first. May you see there are many ways to accomplish the same goals, and that everyone deserves access to all of them, not just a singular one to be forced. May you see that health is more than avoiding disease, and that often the human experience is learning how to overcome any obstacle you face. May you see that how well you navigate all obstacles is a major factor in your health. May you understand that feelings felt are the indicator of how accurate your thought was, and really have no bearing on the topic thought about. May you see a way to find the best feeling thought regardless of how tough the topic at hand is. May we all survive this shift and find a way to thrive in this new version of human experience. Above all may you know that the divine loves and supports you in all that you do.