Toxic masculine. AKA stress.
Epstein-Barr virus, COVID, and several others, they are “contagious-disease” symptoms of the root cause. Our body let’s the contagion in, when stress let’s defenses down. The how of your stress and the environment you’re aware of, determines the contagion and physical impact that is enabled.
Diabetes, cardiovascular concerns, cirrhosis of the liver, pancreatitis, hashimoto’s or really any thyroiditis, and any one of a couple dozen cancers are the long-term damage symptoms of the same root cause; except they are the direct result of the contagious-diseases that resulted from the root cause.
To solve it you must do your best to work backwards and work up.
Solve the long-term damages by providing your body with every healing element. Allow your body to return to the parasympathetic nervous system response, and nourish it as fully and optimally as possible to heal damaged areas. Easier said than done.
Solve the contagious diseases that were allowed in. That requires nourishing your immune system fully once all of the damages have been healed, and continuing to stay in parasympathetic functioning for as long as your body needs to eject those viruses and bacteria.
Once you’ve healed all of the symptoms you must figure out how to keep yourself out of toxic masculinity stress, in order to stay that way for life. Again easier said than done.
You may have noticed: (if you are educated on parasympathetic vs sympathetic responses) that eliminating our body’s and brain’s response to stress is the main factor in fixing all of it. Proper optimum nutrition, much more than basic nutrition, is secondary but equally important.
Those two factors alone will heal more than anything else.
If you can accomplish them.
See toxic masculinity, AKA stress, is everywhere you look these days. I could come up with a million examples of I had the time to write. Instead I’m going to give a fairly random sample in much shorter list form. It’s what I have time for.
- Addiction. To anything. Is stress on the body.
- Fatigue, because of any reason, is stress on the body and brain.
- Allergies are a symptom of stress in the immune system.
- Depression, anxiety, manic moments, are all symptoms of stress in the brain.
- Muscle cramps are symptoms of stress in the muscles.
- Arthritis is a symptom of stress in the the joints.
- Inflammation is the stress response in the body’s tissues.
- Pain can be a symptom of any of these. It is a signal of stress’ damage.
In our environment stress is just as plentiful. General first, specific second.
- Politics. Especially one side arguing with another.
- Censorship. One side wants to silence the other side. Yet if we silence one we have to silence both. Then where do you end up?
- People ignoring each other, especially if it is because of race, gender, or any belief or view.
- Religions ignoring people or treating anyone as less than. Anyone treating anyone else, as less than.
- Telling anyone they are wrong or inappropriate, especially if physical harm is not involved (the one being told they are inappropriate harmed none).
- Pushing for longer, harder, better, faster, more.
- Men belch and talk with their mouths full, yet women (ladies) are expected to be proper and do the opposite. If you don’t like us doing it, then maybe you shouldn’t either. And if you know it’s impossible to be perfect, don’t expect us to be perfect either.
- Toxic is drinking or drugs for recreation. The assumption that under the influence, enables fun or more enjoyment. Drugs can be medicine when used properly, and alcohol was once the only safe drink, but inundating your system in an effort to produce more enjoyment is rarely effective and frequently damaging.
- Women are not allowed to be lead clergy in many faiths. Why? Who said we are incapable? Not all women wish to bear children, and if men can escape that responsibility, then we should be able to as well. There is no logical reason to prevent women from being clergy, because any reason given, could be applied to men, except that it would cause them to be defensive and produce reasons why that is wrong. If the reasons are wrong for men, then they are wrong for women too.
- Power, influence, and global resources, being restricted to mostly older white males. It’s why I have so much respect for Oprah. She managed to become what none other could, and she has dark skin and a vagina. She broke every rule and she’s the only one of both color and female gender. She earned every ounce of what she has, and deserves all of it.
- Race ever being a factor in anything. There are bad people in every race, and here in America all too often police look the other way when it’s a rich, even middle-class, white kid….. I’ve met dozens white people that had been druggies since middle school and never got punished, often never even got caught, and by no special circumstances. But every black person I’ve ever met that even smoked weed, has stories of running from cops and being in juvie. It’s a long standing imbalance. If you can look the other way over the white people and let them slide, then you can do the same for the black people or any other race. And if that thought makes you cringe, then all races should be punished equally.
- Toxic masculinity is letting banks raise rates faster than wages can keep up, it is fighting over shutting society down and not making financial institutions follow suit.
- It’s employers punishing for illness absences, but not providing tools for genuine health. All while allowing food manufacturers to use ingredients that stress bodies into illness, and ignoring that doctors are not actually educating us towards health.
- It’s pushing and nagging all of society to buy more constantly, and forcing technology upgrades (5G) when we’ve just been through a pandemic where many people suffered massive financial strain.
- It fuel at $3+ a gallon now that everyone is having to go back to driving to work. We haven’t even recuperated from the financial strains of COVID and 5G, and fuel makers are manipulating our return to work. Yet there are no incentive programs to buy Tessela cars or make EVs more plentiful.
- It’s working people too sick and dieing, and God not dropping money from the sky.
- It’s a society full of stressed sick people, and the less sick having to work, and do their best to support and take care of the more sick.
- It’s toxic chemicals being used in agriculture under the premise of higher yields, but even when decades of data indicates that failed, we continue to dump toxic chemicals on our foods and poison ourselves and our world for no significant benefit.
- It’s fracking for natural gas, and causing more diseases from chemicals entering water supplies. Even further causing earthquakes in areas that are fairly far from accepted fault lines (where we would never expect earthquakes in those areas at all).
- It’s wars against anyone or anything.
- It is taking playful challenges and athleticism, and making it far too serious, especially at too young of ages.
- It’s failing to teach balance in an effort for bigger, faster, stronger, longer, and even more failing to properly and fully address any injuries or illness incurred as a result of such.
- Anytime struggle of any kind, becomes a mental threat, all bets are off and you are already under the influence of toxic masculinity.
- Anytime damages are incurred, and time or resources for healing are dictated by external influences. If time and resources do not meet the needs of the individual, that is toxic masculinity.
Everywhere you look toxic masculinity has caused stresses, and it is an unstoppable snowball hurtling down the hill at breakneck speeds. No one is going to be able to stop it. God could, but it would take giving those that have suffered the most in a state of unknowing innocence or in futile efforts, everything that they need for full healing, while simultaneously eliminating those that instigated or increased suffering knowingly.
What simply boggles my mind is the faction of 1%ers that are in support of all of it, in a desire to thin the herd. They seem to believe that they are immune and will clear the other side unscathed. Yet there is an underlying (or is it overlying) divinity that supercedes masculine and feminine, and that divinity is charged with restoration of balance at all costs. If the rest of us die because of toxic masculinity, stirred and motivated by that small faction, then the divine will right the balance in whatever way it sees fit, and the 1%ers are not as safe as they believe. They are no more safe than any of the rest of us, they just don’t see their version coming.
May you find a way to restore balance in your life and for anyone that you are directly responsible for. May we all see how to shut out as much of the toxic masculinity as possible. May we all see our path to healing as being illuminated before us. May we all have the resources and time we need just fall from the sky. May healing become easy and may we all have all of the time and resources we need just as easily. May masculinity return to safe and wholesome levels throughout our entire world. May divine feminines find their power and utilize it fully for all that it is capable of. May humanity not just survive, but find a way to restore balance while thriving. May all those in favor of humanities’ demise- find their own, less swift and more painful, but equally surprising demise. May we all be loved and supported and find a way to feel that love and support even when already impacted by the toxicity. Above all may you know that the divine loves and supports you in all that you do.