Kids were being put to bed. I went to meditate for the second time today. Based upon an earlier notification video, I chose to do my Kali mantra to start. After a full circuit on my mala beads I opened my eyes to see something very strange. The red candle had two wicks in it’s flame, when it most definitely only had one when I lit it before starting my meditation. Hmmm. *Me thinks God gave me a clue.* A blue candle with one flame and red sprouted a second. I appreciate that greatly.
I was asking God how to solve the slowness of my desire to birth a new me. I acknowledged everything I have done and asked if a miracle was possible. I heard a yes. I simply asked how and listened for my response. This is what God’s answer was for me.
I am coming up on 9 months since I re-cleaned up my act and went strict. 9 months since I upped my anty and added things I previously hadn’t utilized. I’m ready for a birth. A birth of a new healed and thin me.
Like birth, this experience apparently needs to be uncomfortable for me for a short period. The kind of uncomfortable that makes you really, really appreciate the end results. The kind of uncomfortable that walks right up to worst case scenario without actually taking you there. The kind of uncomfortable that shows you what you can handle without actually breaking you.
I was reminded that humans don’t actually have to eat every day. I was reminded of Ghandi’s 21 day fast, and that he began it much thinner than I currently am. I was reminded of Siddhartha’s journey into asceticism. I was reminded of biblical fasts: forced- both by captures or environmental causes, and chosen- through devoutness. God pointed out that though it is uncomfortable to our experience of life, it is possible and does force our body to release anything that is not vital to our existence, including all of the hidden pieces trapped within (toxins in cells, and the energetic junk trapped in muscles and fat cells- bad muscle memories). The longer the fast the more is released. Once satisfaction is reached, someone in my position can simply choose to resume eating as normal, knowing the goal has been met and healing is complete.
God reminded me of the story from the Bible where Israelites escape the pharaoh’s army in the Book of Exodus to survive on Mana/God’s bread rained from heaven. This Mana is described in multiple places in the Bible and many people and scientists have speculated on it’s actual substance from moss to spirulina to a variety of seaweeds.
God then reminded me of the Tibetan monk that is claimed to have lived for 300 years on a moss found in his cave, and he had so much Chi/Qi (energy) that he was able to leave his handprint on the cave walls.
Then I saw my seaweed in my mind. I have already acknowledged that when I eat seaweed I feel satisfied and have plenty of energy. I was told my seaweed is the monks moss, it is the Mana of God for me.
I have already done juice fasts several times in the past, one running almost 2 months. I am no stranger to fasting. They don’t kill me, and this is just a new variation inspired by God as my answer to birthing a new me more quickly. I am up for trying it. It is time for the baby of myself to be born. I am ready.
I fully understand that this is not a requirement. I do not have to fast. I do not have to be uncomfortable. However, my desire for a new me is so strong that waiting for months and months and months causes very resistant thought. I am ready to leap the momentum hurdle and make the final sprint to the finish line. I am actually okay with the thought of this fast. I does feel less resistant than waiting longer and longer. I am okay discovering my limits. I am okay learning how much I can handle. I am ready to let God heal me and teach my body how to live fully. I am ready for this birth to be in this way. Seaweed will help me birth a new me and that is okay.
I am ready to be ready to be ready. -Abraham Hicks
May you be ready to be ready. May you have your inspired answers. May you know God is trying to help you. May you birth the healing you have been fostering. May you clear momentum hurdles easily. May you have success in all your endeavors. May you have plenty of energy and feel great in your body. May you feel God’s love and guidance. May you know you are safe regardless of what you choose. May you always find the least resistant answer and thought.
Siva Hir Su
I listened to some Abraham videos while at work today and it stirred a list of how my inner being sees things. I wanted to share in case it helps you. It might also help to read recent posts to have a bit better understanding of how these relate to reaching for better.
- My dad is a perfect example for me to reach for how I want to be.
- My dad has been very helpful in finding my best me.
- My dad is showing me how to really LIVE.
- Dad is about to chatch up with his higher self in a big way and him and I will both have a much greater understanding. We will both understand more fully and completely when he reconnects with his higher self in totality.
- He is helping me learn unconditional love, unconditional kindness, and unconditional compassion in a big way. I may have needed the release of yelling at him, but I’m learning that it was more for me than to make any difference in his state of being alive. I can not change him, and I respect myself enough to keep reaching for better.
- My dad has helped me to be certain of who I am and what my connection to God is.
- He has made certain that I reclaimed my power.
- I now know how to stand up for myself completely.
- I now know how to stand strong and refuse to budge. Not because of unwillingness to change, but because I know what I want and what is in my vortex. I now know how to only change for the better and make certain my choices are respected.
- I am more certain than ever of my worthiness because I know how bad being ignored and disrespected makes me feel.
- I have healed greatly.
- My body is working better than ever because of God’s healing and guidance.
- All of my organs are healing and beginning to function closer to optimum conditions.
- My immune system is working just as God intended for me and it is keeping me very healthy when I act as God intended. It needs no external input.
- My body is now beginning to produce hormones at optimum levels to encourage further healing and help everything in my body function at it’s best.
- “I am pure positive energy that must move forward.” – Abraham
- I am heard and understood by God and by Nathan and others.
- I am respected and honored by many.
- My Thyroid is healing and gives me abundant energy, it is helping me burn fat and heal my whole body.
- I am a beautiful person.
- I am more flexible than ever.
- I am stronger than ever.
- I am healthier than ever.
- I slimer than ever.
- My skin gets more beautiful and toned everyday.
- I am healthy, whole, and complete.
- I am mostly resistance free.
- I am positive and I mostly feel good.
- I am calm and my body is being soothed by God’s healing energy.
- I am perfect just the way I am. Perfectly imperfect, but always reaching for better. Always reaching for true living.
- I am most definitely connected to my inner being.
- I’m feeling better and better and that is manifesting in my experience.
May you have wonderful moments of clarity. May you see things the way your inner being does and know it is helping you to manifest greater in your life. May you know you are doing better ever day you wake up. May you know it is not your time and that God loves you. May you feel that love open your heart in amazing ways. May you learn and practice unconditional.
Siva Hir Su