I am grateful for the time to reconnect to myself. I am grateful for toes in the sand. I am grateful for salt water waves. I am grateful for the sun continuing to shine. I am grateful for birds and beasts and breath taking beauty all around. I am grateful for time to let go and allow better. I am grateful for space and time. I am grateful for good food and good window shopping. I am grateful for exploration. I am grateful for this experience.
- More sun
- More fun
- Less responsibility
- More independence
- More and bigger money flow
- Same or better amenities
- One really nice seafood dinner to savour in silence looking out over the water. The couple of times I’ve gotten to do that, it was amazing.
- More me, less for others
- Longer duration
- Different location
- More flexibility (usually comes with independence, but never hurts to specify)
- Better water pressure (in amenities)
- Better swim-ability (warmer waters, less wind, calmer waves)
- Kids/spouse to join me (as long as someone else can watch the kids for safety concerns) I prefer the fun parts.
- More quiet time for me, more alone time.
- More savoring of everything
- Explore the coast more
- See new things, experience new things
- More of ME… I like me.
I realized on this short trip that I have been manifesting my family and their expectations for so long that I have had a hell of a time stopping that ball. I have slowed the momentum significantly and found more of me. I like me, and I’m very different than they are.
May you have many things to be grateful for. May you find yourself and your inner fire. May you see yourself for who you are and what you deserve. May you find every way possible to allow your own light even when it seems challenging. May you always have reasons for a next time, and know you are allowing better and better, to flow a better next time. May you enjoy more and appreciate every moment. May you see your creations and find ways to open your vortex more. May you find a way to apply your “work-hard” ethics to “think and allow” so that you flow your own self, as well or better than, you flow other’s expectations of you. Above all may you know that the divine loves and supports you in all that you do.