So it occurred to me after my post yesterday that it was 11-11-2020. Supposedly another of those big energy portal days. It could have played into things for me for sure.
I’ve also been toying (again) with the idea of Tessering from “A Wrinkle in Time”. I’ve written before about how that book had such a huge impact on my childhood and affected my psyche in ways I recently (last couple of years) have begun to notice and unravel. Well, beyond feeling like I’m battling the IT in our current ‘reality’, I have tried my hand at Tessering to parallel timelines with better outcomes. There are several big internet people that talk about the concept from varying vocabulary standpoints, but the idea is the same. Shift yourself to a better place one concept at a time. I feel like I have accomplished it a couple of times in small ways, so I am hoping that I can keep that love going.
So my tool today to attempt that, has been a repeating inner dialogue during my client appointments, which looks like this:
- Where’s my inner me.
- Where’s the me that is loose, flexible, and aligned.
- Where’s the relaxed and centered me.
- Where is me that knows everything is okay.
- Where is the me that is calm and centered.
- Where is the me that has joined my parts to a cohesive healed fully functional whole.
- Where is the me that has healed fully and completely.
- Where is the me that no longer reacts to food.
- Where is the me where inflammation has dispersed.
- Where is the me that is comfortable.
- Where is the me that is strong and relaxed.
- Where is me that is self assured.
- Where is the me that is prosperous and prepared.
- Where is the me that is able to handle this and more.
- Where is the me that is strong enough.
- Where is the me that is grounded and centered.
- Where is the me that is fully healthy and feels good.
- Where is the me that has good propper posture always, even while working.
- Where is the me with balanced body, muscles and functions.
- Where’s the me with solid core strength.
- Where is my relaxed self.
- Where is the inner knowing.
- Where is my clarity.
- Where is the me that knows I don’t need something or someone, but maybe still wants them.
- Where is my knowing that I have everything I need inside of myself.
- Where is my self that feels good.
- Where is the me that is energized and excited.
- Where is the me that is strong enough but can melt muscles just by touch.
- Where is the me that finds enjoyment in helping others (and occasionally in inflicting good pain).
- Where is the me that is confident.
- Where is the me that is stable and secure.
- Where is the me that is so healthy my energy flows smoothly and freely, inside and out.
- Where is the me that feels ease and feels good.
- Where is the me that has full flexible range of motion.
- Where is me that knows I have support.
- Where is the me that sees the love I give myself and that I’m given by others.
- Where’s the me that remembers the care I have taken for myself, that retains the self care and massages.
- Where’s me that is relaxed and let go of stress or worries.
- Where’s my knowing.
- Where’s my love.
- Where is my inner me.
- Cells see my inner me.
- Cells feel my inner me.
- Connecting with my inner me heals everything fully and completely.
- Where is my ‘able to eat anything and stay healthy and slim’ self.
- Where is my perfectly balanced metabolism.
- Where is my healed thyroid.
- Where is my healthy pancreas.
- Where is my fully healed flowing liver.
- Where is my healed digestive system.
- Where is my feeling good.
- Where is my safe, grounded sense of being alright.
- Where is ME.
After 3 sessions with my inner dialogue on a free flowing repeat, I can already tell the difference. I am beginning to feel much better. My shoulders are beginning to relax. My neck is beginning to relax. I’m generally feeling more energized and centered. It feels good to feel better, and I really really appreciate my ability to reach for that with tools like this.
May you have helpful inner dialogue. May you feel better. May you see your improvement. May you find a way to join your parts together and heal your self. May you feel the love and know that God supports you. May you Tesser to your best self and your best life.